Over the years, communications vocabulary has changed.
Consulting services that were once filed under the term Public Relations are now often bundled under a more contemporary moniker: Strategic Communications.
No matter what you call it, this service offering includes a range of well-known sub-specialities designed to assist organizations in promoting and selling their products and services, preserving and enhancing their reputations and influencing stakeholder groups and key audiences.
The ChangeMakers team is knowledgeable and experienced in all areas of strategic communications and our consulting services include:
- Corporate, Government, Non-Profit and NGO Communications: Reputation Management, Organization/Leadership Profile and Visibility Enhancement, Internal Communications, Public/Community/Stakeholder Engagement Strategies
- Marketing Communications: Brand Building, Reputation Management, Organization/Leadership Profile and Visibility, Sponsorships
- Public Affairs and Government Relations: Public Policy Information/Monitoring, Research, Analysis, Strategic Advice and Advocacy, Key Contact Lists
- Media Relations: Media Contact Lists, Media Statements/Kits/Press Releases, Storytelling, Writing and Editorial Services, Media Lobbying, Spokesperson Training
- Crisis Communications: Crisis Communications Strategy and Planning, Crisis Simulation Exercises, Crisis Assessment, War Room Operation
- Corporate and Organization (Government, Non-profits, NGO’s) Social Responsibility: Philosophy and First Principles, Strategy and Implementation, Ongoing Monitoring/Evaluation and Benchmarking, Accountabilities, Environmental and Sustainability Considerations